Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Climb

Lately i got nothing to post coz there is nothing much to share. Right now i am relieve that i am soon moving a step orward from all the things which have a nagative impact in my life. I have a new vision and mission eventho 2010 is about 6months ahead. I am glad that He is giving me a chance to bounce back and put my life on track and also plan for my future soon.


I'm almost almost 25 years old and i do not have a clear picture of my career. Most people told me that i will succeed in my career but it all comes back to me to do something about it and not to depend on faith and Him.


Soon anew part of my life will begin and i am a new person with new plans. its not that there will be no more fun in life just that i have to stop it for awhile for me start and work on my future.


Good Luck to me and to everyone in anything you are doin

No comments: