Sunday, November 15, 2009

OFF DAY

Today is my 1st day working after my 1day off on 14 Nov. Its a tiring day for me on my off day as my sis n me headed back to melaka after I finished work at 00:30. We reached home at about 03:00, take a short shower and straight to bed. In the morning i woke up at about 11:00, it was raining heavily but i just had to get up and go the hair salon and got my hair trimmed. Settle a few major things and we went to Carrefour and make appointment to have lunch with our papa at U.S. Pizza. While waiting, i got myself a new pair of working shoes.

For lunch we ordered a set for 4pax which includes a large pizza (pepperoni+double cheese), a pitcher of iced tea, garlic twist, mushroom soup plus another chicken salad. Burrppp* kenyang bangat please.

Around 16:00 make our move back home and on the way back tapau asam pedas for my nenek and uncle that were coming in the evening. Got to meet Aleiah but shes a little bit sick, stomach ache. Late in the evening we got plans to celebrate Mamat's birthday and we had our little celebration in the seafarers restaurant near Lereh...i think... =) Ordered some soft shelled crabs, pai tees, juices..and of course some cute little cakes for birthday boy.
it was just nice for the four of us (mamat, abul,myself and my sis ) as the others couldnt make it.

Got back home around 23:00+ and packed our stuffs to go back to Nilai and before heading to the highway, dropped by Tengkera Bistro to meet papa as he is having his Teh Tarik session with some of the WCM members there
After Tengkera Bistro, we make our move back to Nilai and reached Nilai home at about 02:00+..

Prepares myself to ZZzzzZZZzzzz..
=)

Thats all folks, my activities on my off day 14Nov09


No comments: